Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy One Month Birthday To Me!!

Okay, this was supposed to be posted yesterday, but mom and dad decided it was more important to clean and organize the house...Here's some updates on me:

Great Grand Pap Carl couldn't make the trip up here so we went to visit him last weekend. He was so sweet with me, and I love him so much!


And here's a picture of Pap holding daddy when he was little.

















Mom and dad finally got me a swing which I love to sleep in...even if for only 20 minutes at a time ;)


Here's me all ready for Easter lunch with the Beaseckers. Thanks Grandpa for painting my room!


I found out that I like showers better than baths.


I rolled over! Watch out world, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Little Cora,

    I can't believe you are 1 month old already. It seems like we waited FOREVER to meet you...and now you are growing so quickly. I love you lots, and can't wait to come visit you in June.

    See you soon,
    Aunt Stephy

    ReplyDelete