Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mahem in May

So much has happened this month! Happy Birthday to Vanessa, Great Pap Workman, Grandpa Workman, Grandma Beasecker, and Daddy. Also, most importantly, Cousin Mitch and Laine had their baby Eli - congratulations!! Can't wait to meet you next time Aunt Susie has Thanksgiving :)

As for me...When I went to the doctor last, I was 10lbs 4oz! At that rate, I should be over 12lbs now. Grandma Beasecker nicknamed me Lil Chunk. Because I'm gaining weight, I'm starting to sleep better. Well, not during the day but at night, at least...


I can also hold my head up now...


I like to watch tv...Uh oh, Grandma Bassit wouldn't have been happy about that!!


I love hearing daddy play the guitar and sing to me...


And I went to my first baseball game - go Pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment