Sunday, June 5, 2011

What a Douzy!







Yesterday was my 2 month birthday, and boy did I have a lot of fun in store for mom and dad! Hehehe. We left to run errands around noon and were gone WAY longer than planned...






While at World Market, I decided I needed to eat. So, mommy sat down on one of the couches. A few minutes later I went number two...all up my back and all over mommy. Mom and dad washed me off in the bathroom sink. Next stop - TJ Maxx! New outfit for mommy? Check.







So innocent with the bow daddy picked out for me...









A few hours later, I decided I needed to eat again, so while daddy was in Nordstrom's Rack, mommy fed me in the car. After a nice full meal, I decided it was a bit too much, and I spit up all over myself and mommy...three times! We were about to call it quits, but it was dinner time so instead of heading all the way back into DC, we stopped at Target. New outfit for mommy number two? Check! Thank goodness we had also stopped at Buy Buy Baby earlier because I had already used my back-up outfit.

At dinner I decided I was just done. Mommy and daddy took turns going outside to hold me and feed me. Mommy decided she deserved a little DQ, so after the GPS got us lost, we finally made it there.

When we got home, I had an earth-shattering meltdown, but daddy saved the day by playing the guitar and singing to me.








Wiped out!









Welcome to parenthood! Next time we'll pack a suitcase ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment