Sunday, August 14, 2011

Catch up!

It's been over a month since I last posted...geez, sorry! In case you forgot, I'm just a baby so really its mommy's fault. Here's a lil catch up:

Mommy's two friends from college - Brittany and Cat - came to visit, and we had so much fun! Mommy went out to dinner with her friends, and daddy watched me alone for the first time EVER. But, again, that's mommy's fault because she doesn't ever want to leave me. I'm just so darn cute :) We took some pictures, but they are on daddy's camera. Of course, he can't find the cord. Thanks a lot, dad. I also met mommy's other friend Crissy, and she brought me a really fun book. We also forgot to take a picture of us together. Mom REALLY needs to get it together.

To make up for that, here's a picture of me chewing on my toes. Yum!


I went to a party at Campy and Susan's house, and I was, clearly, the belle of the ball. Here's me with Kimball.


We also went to a cookout, and I met Annalise. We had a lot of fun talking!


Grandma and Grandpa Workman visited us in July, and they helped daddy FINALLY pull up all the crazy landscaping that the lady before us had. We were getting tired of people coming to our house everyday offering to fix the yard up for us...


Lastly, this morning me and mommy dropped daddy off at the airport. He's going to Cupertino, CA for his new job at Apple for a WHOLE week. We're going to miss him a lot. Love you daddy!




No comments:

Post a Comment