Friday, August 26, 2011

It's the End of the World as we Know it, and I Feel Fine.

Tuesday we had an earthquake!

(Me being concerned.)

Well, Virginia had an earthquake, but we felt it. I was down in the daycare, playing with my new friends, when the walls started shaking. The alarm went off and my teachers took us all outside. Mommy was on the roof eating lunch and came outside to find me - we were all ok! They checked the building for structural damage and then we went back inside. When we went home, everything looked ok, except my room! A few things fell off my bookshelf. Maybe mommy and daddy should think about baby-proofing about now...


I also want to let Campy know that, yes, the closet is STILL standing, and he doesn't have to come over again to fix it :)


Mommy and daddy also decided that it might be a good idea to get some "emergency" supplies for Hurricane Irene. This is what they came up with:


I think we're in trouble...

But, don't worry. The world isn't ending, and even if it is, I'm still having fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment