Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spicy!

So, tonight my parents did exactly what I was afraid of and they followed through with their promise from the last post....They celebrated their one year (it's only been a year??) anniversary and ate at Ethiopic (http://www.ethiopicrestaurant.com), a restaurant on H St. NE in Capitol Hill specializing in Ethiopian cuisine. Daddy had lamb tibs and Mommy ate the vegetarian platter, and I must say it was VERY SPICY. Mommy and Daddy took me for a pretty long walk today to Eastern Market with my brother Heisman and that was after my Mommy made me get up very early to do another round of yoga. Daddy has spent the day looking at his new love, a 100 year old rustic farm table that he bought for the family and new house.

I can tell my parents really want me to come, but only time will tell...I am very comfortable where I am!

Until next post,

Cora


Mommy and Daddy


My Mommy wondering where I am?

2 comments:

  1. Cora,

    I know you are waiting for warmer weather, before you make your grand entrance. You are such a smart little cookie already! You are warm right where you are. Hopefully...it will warm up this week so we can finally meet you.


    Aunt Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cora, we know u like were u r but ur Great-Pap, ur aunt terri (my mom) and i Alea want to see you!! Hurry up we love you!!

    ReplyDelete