Friday, April 1, 2011

The Waiting Game

Hey everyone I am here!.....April Fools!  It is now April 1st and I have decided I am still not ready to come into the world yet.  My mom did preggo yoga last night at Capital Hill Yoga and gave me the chance to stretch out and bounce around a little bit....but not enough to shake me loose!  I overheard my mom and dad talking last night and they mentioned taking me to eat Ethipopian food and ordering the spiciest items on the menu..I am a little worried about this. 

My parents have been ready for quite some time and even bought me a house! The house is two blocks from a brand new and giant playground in Capitol Hill in DC.

Maybe you will see me soon, maybe you won't.  In the mean time I will be just "livin the dream"

-Cora


4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet you someday, miss Cora Workman. You come out whenever you're ready! In the meantime, tell your folks CONGRATS on the house-- WOW! We're soo happy for all of you.

    Heather & Chad, Vienna VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My cousin's wife, Betsy Poos, owns Capital Hill Yoga! Love that you two went there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A House! A Playground! Wow Cora, so happy for you. I bet you even will like spicy food, since your momma is so spicy! Word on the street, is that April 10th is a really nice day to take your first breath... Hopefully, it doesn't take that long (for your mom's sake).... Regardless, Congrats you're an Aries, we basically know each other already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Little Cora,

    I was one of the very first people to know that you were coming into our lives. What a blessing you have become! The smiles and joy that you bring to us already....and you aren't even here yet. I know that you will come in your own sweet time (just like a Workman, ya know!). There are lots of hugs, kisses and love that await you....

    Love always,
    Aunt Stephanie

    ReplyDelete