Friday, April 8, 2011

A Spoon Full of OJ Helps the Medicine Go Down

It is now April 8th, and I am still very cozy inside my cocoon. However, the people on the outside are starting to talk... They made my mom get a stress test on Tuesday, which I passed with flying colors. They also made her get an ultrasound on Thursday to test the amniotic fluid levels. Even though everything looks good, for some reason they think I need to come out by Monday!

So, this morning I was forced to endure a castor oil/oj concoction. It was unpleasant, to say the least. The midwives hope this will get the insides "moving" and get the contractions going. Is today my birthday?

-Cora



Yuck!

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Cora,

    We are desperately waiting for your arrival! Seeing that I've known about you since the very beginning...this has been a long waiting process. I know that you are warm and cozy in there...but we PROMISE to keep you warm and cozy out here too!

    Sorry you had to endure that awful drink. We just love you so much already...we want to meet you. Please...take your time and Hurry Up!

    Love always,
    Auntie Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom Great Aunt Terri whats you to HURRY UP!!..... And so do I!!

    ReplyDelete