Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Life is Good!

Hi everyone! Sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long - you see, my parents decided now would be the perfect time to move into a new home. Well, if I hadn't been 2 weeks late it would have been a little easier, hehe. Anyway, on Tuesday we moved to the northeast part of Capitol Hill where we bought our first house, a 1908 row home! Since I kept mommy occupied most of the time, we couldn't have done it without help from Grandpa, Aunt Steph, Uncle Larry, Larissa, Eryka, and Vanessa - thanks for all your help!

Okay, back to the real reason you're reading this - me! Life out here ain't too bad - I mean, I'm pretty much getting waited on hand and foot. Apparently, I don't sleep as much as other newborns, but I sure do eat more! I eat so much that the doctor said I'm gaining 3 ounces a day. And, since I'm too little to be embarrased, I'll go ahead and tell you that I'm a bit gassy...mommy is even afraid to eat a lot of foods because she doesn't want to be up all night! They're going to get me a bouncy seat really soon, though, so mommy can sleep a little. Also, not to brag, but I'm really alert, and, in general, a very happy baby. I have such awesome parents...

In other news, my modeling career began last week when mom and dad took me for a photo shoot - pictures will be up soon so you all can order them!

In the mean time, here are some random pics from the last 11 days. Stay tuned!


It's game time! Getting ready for the upcoming Penn State season.



Resting with Dad. The move is finally over!



My first bath! I loved it.



I like this outfit!


I have to keep the hair out of my eyes ; )
















So I guess to wrap this post up, life is good. I can't wait to now meet grandma and grandpa Beasecker who are coming down with my aunt and uncles for the weekend!

Adios,

Cora

2 comments:

  1. AWWWE CORA YOU ARE SO CUTE I CANT STAND IT! WE CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cora Cutie!! We are so glad you are doing well! Your little cousin is right behind you. We love you, Laine and Mitch

    ReplyDelete